Friday, December 2, 2011

thankful.

Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays. Not only because it is centered around food but also because it slows us down to remember all that we are blessed with in our lives. We had a little gathering with my mom in our cozy apartment. And for the first year I cooked our little turkey in the crockpot. omg, it was AMAZING. so tender and completely low maintenance I don't think ill ever be able to go back. Plus it didn't turn my kitchen into a sauna. We stuffed ourselves silly and enjoyed my fav almond champagne. Who could have asked for more? Hope you all had a wonderful thanksgiving too!








2 comments:

  1. The 2nd to last photo...what is that? It looks amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just stuffing..and im guilty it was from a box, I just tossed it in the oven so it looked extra yum :)

    ReplyDelete